Thursday, May 29, 2008

A moment

Of late, the twins have been fighting more over certain toys.  It could be something random, like a book, or it could be the other's favorite toy.  It's not uncommon for me to hear Sabrina's high pitched squeal or Sammy's yell over a prized possession.

Today, they were playing quite nicely.  I ran as fast as I could upstairs to quickly put their laundry away.  We have a loft that overlooks the family room, so I can continuously check on them for the five minutes I'm not with them.

When I peeked over the edge today I saw the sweetest thing.  Sammy was sitting next to Sabrina, who was laying on a blanket, tummy down, just looking at him.

He was patting her back. 

I swear, these moments just kill me. 

So precious. 

So sweet. 

So innocent.

I just love moments like this.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Ahh, too bad your camera was not handy!