Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Fearless

My mom always used to tease me about how I was as a baby and child.  Apparently, I was pretty wild.  I got into every situation and had no fear. 

When I was pregnant, we heard the same old story from everyone......everything that Jason and I did to drive our parents crazy would come back to haunt us.

And so it begins........

 

Climbing on the chair and couch is old hat for my darling daughter.....but this was the first time I had the camera ready.

This is her new trick:

 

 

Sigh. 

You know what Jason's mom said about him?  That he was argumentative, always thought he was right and was one hell of a teenager.

Oh joy.  Can't wait for the teen years!

And yes, I'll be blogging about my son soon too.  He wasn't feeling well the day I snapped these pics!

2 comments:

Amy said...

What a little gymnast!

Holly said...

okay, we are all really in trouble when we get Sabrina, Sierra and Sophie together! What little dare devils we have :)