Thursday, August 14, 2008

I've been tagged!

Thanks Amy!

Rules Once Tagged:
1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog (copy and paste 1-6).
3) Write 6 random things about yourself (see below).
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6) Let the tagger (who tagged you) know when your post is up.

 

1.  I am weird about the sheets on my bed.  I DO NOT like my feet touching the bare mattress.  It's like nails on a chalkboard for me.

2.  I still check on the babies before going to bed at night.  I tip toe in, lay my hand gently on their back.  I whisper, "I love you".

3.  I am frustrated with running right now, but I will keep at it.

4.  I prefer my closet insanely organized.  Clothes all the same way on the hangers, colors coordinated, etc.

5.  Despite my last statement, my whole house seems to have been a wreck lately.  So I'm working on not being so anal about things that really truly do not matter.

6. I despise fish sticks.  As a child I ate them and got horribly sick.  If someone even mentions a fish stick to me I feel myself getting ill.

Okay, you're it! 

1.  Karin

2.  DeVoe Photography

3.  Robyn

4.  Rick

5.  Sarah

6.  Natalie

1 comment: