Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Sometimes, ya just got to get messy.

It's true.

I really don't mind when my kids get messy, as long as they are having a good time.  Don't get the wrong idea--my children are CLEAN, but we don't shy away from activities because there might be a little mess involved.  We eat spaghetti, we go to a playground with sand, they've played in MUD, and today we had our first experience with.....

Finger painting.

With pudding, of course.  Except now in the future I will have to discourage them from actually eating the paint.  We still have that issue with crayons.....sometimes they'll sneak one in their mouth if I dare turn away.

Anyways, they had a grand old time making a mess.  I snapped some pictures and we just laughed and laughed.

It's fun to be messy.

But it's nice to clean up too.  :)

 

1 comment:

Holly said...

I love it! That's how my girls are with yogurt :) I love your photos....they always look better than just any normal person lol