Sunday, March 30, 2008

Getting ready

Jason will be leaving for Seattle this coming Tuesday for training with Microsoft.



For. Two. Weeks.



Sigh.



Now, we've done this before, but never for that long of a time.....so in preparation for that we decided to stock up on grocery items. I can and have taken the babies grocery shopping, but in reality it really is so much easier to only grab a couple of items. So this helped take some stress off of me.

We hit two of the four stores that we needed to go to today.....usually the twins are really great...looking around at everyone, smiling, etc. And they were great, but Sabrina was a little bit fussy so I tucked her into the Mei Tei.

I love "wearing" them both, but sometimes they assert their independence and prefer to ride in the cart. We usually let them decide what they want to do. So Sabrina snuggled with me in her carrier, and I just ate it all up today. I know with her independence she will soon fight me and the carrier, so I take it when I can. And I love it.

I just had to share that....soon she will be so big that I won't be able to fit her in it! Sammy doesn't seem to like it as much anymore anyway.....my big boy is asserting his independence too.
So, very soon we will be missing daddy. Most everyone that loves us had called/emailed to offer any support that I will need in the coming days. It really helps to know that people care for you and offer help when you need it most.

And the people that know me best have told me not to act like superwoman and to ask for help when I need it. :) People know me too well sometimes.

Before I am off, does anyone know how to do emoticons on blogger? Or I am stuck with the regular smile and sad faces????

No comments: