Monday, March 31, 2008

Wow

A few posts back I mentioned that after the babies were born I had some changes, one of them being a change in my memory. That rang true even today. Seriously, I had to post this because I thought it was quite humorous. And it shows that it does not only happen to me!

After we went grocery shopping yesterday we hit Tim Horton's on the way home, although I would have preferred Starbucks. ;) So we get home and take the babies out of the car and right into their high chairs to eat dinner. While I cooked Jason put all the groceries away. We all ate dinner, then it was clean up time, and then play time before bed.

So, after the went to bed we did the normal things around the house before bedtime. No big deal.

Except, today around 6:00pm when we went out to run more errands we both got in the car and realized that our very full and untouched coffee was still in there.

We both just looked at each other.

Seriously, can I tell you how much I was looking forward to that coffee yesterday? A little extra caffeine to help me plow through the rest of the day would have been great! I wanted it! I just find it hilarious that because we were so preoccupied with them that neither of us even remembered our full cups of coffee.

Now what really has me curious is...................what the heck else have I been forgetting that there is no evidence of????

No comments: